2019-2020 School Year Information
What you need to know:
Important: Follow this link to set up your account and payment plan on FACTS. All payments must now go through your FACTS account. This includes Bridges payments:
These links will be updated throughout the summer:
Middle School Athletics registration form
Concussion treatment information and agreement
Start planning your Families-In-Service contributions now. Where would you like to get involved? Click here:
FACTS Tuition Management Policy
- The first tuition payment is due on August 1, August 5, or August 15, 2019, depending upon your payment plan, with monthly payments due on the same day of each month until paid in full.
- Tuition is considered late if not received by the 20th of the month and families will be charged a $50.00 late fee per month.
- There is an annual fee of $50 if you choose to pay your tuition monthly or tri-annual installments or $20 if you choose a one-time payment for the year.
- The following processing fees may apply with using FACTS:
- Credit Card – up to 2.85%
- Debit Card – up to 2.85%
- Checking or Savings account – no fee
- The amount of processing fee will be disclosed once you select your payment method.
- Card transactions for Sacred Heart Academy are processed by FACTS Management Company, USA.